The Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible is simple HTML code, and operates only under your browser. It cannot create files, or perform other functions that could conceivably damage a computer. But, because there are people who use lawsuits to prevent the spread of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the following "fine print" has been added to protect those that distribute the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible.
Licensing Agreement for the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible
By using or distributing any part or whole of the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible, you indicate that you agree to and accept the following terms, conditions and disclaimers as an express agreement between you or your organization, and John M. Hurt, (designated as "Author), and any distributors of this software (designated as "Distributors"). If you do not understand these terms, conditions, and disclaimers, or do not agree to and accept them, then you may not use, view, or distribute any part or whole thereof of the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible.
(1) The Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible may contain errors or defects (herein designated as "Defects"). These Defects may contain but are not limited to the following:
(a) incomplete, inaccurate, or corrupt data,
(b) transcription or programming errors,
(c) unauthorized distribution containing copies of this software with defects contained therein,
(d) a defective or damaged disk or other medium,
(e) a computer virus,
(f) data that cannot be read by your equipment, or that damages your equipment.
(2) If there are Defects, you have the responsibility to contact the Author (John M. Hurt, PO Box 31, Elmwood, TN 38560 USA - email address: email@example.com) so that any Defects can be corrected.
As to every real and alleged Defect in the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible,
(1) the Author and any Distributor disclaims all liability to you for damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, and
(2) you have no remedies for negligence or under strict liability, or for breach of warranty or contract, including but not limited to indirect, consequential, punitive, or incidental damages, even if you give notice of the possibility of such damages.
The Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible is provided to you "as-is". No other warranties of any kind, express or implied, are made to you as to the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible or any medium it may be on, including but not limited to the fitness for a particular purpose.
If any part of the Terms, Conditions, or the Disclaimer are not legally binding, it shall in no wise affect the validity of the other Terms, Conditions, or the Disclaimer for the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible.
If you distribute the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible, then you expressly agree to the following:
(1) You will indemnify and hold the Author and other Distributors, members, officers, and agents harmless from all liability, cost and expense, including legal fees, that arise by reason of your distribution and either a Defect in the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible, or any alteration, modification or addition to the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible by you or for which you are responsible. This provision applies to every distribution of the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible by you, whether or not for profit, and whether or not under or referencing the Author's name.
(2) You will only distribute while you have a valid existing agreement with johnhurt.com to distribute the software.
As a Distributor, you agree to the following:
(1) You will only give exact copies of the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible. Among other things, this requires that you do not remove, alter or modify the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible or this Licensing Agreement.
(2) You will notify the Author of any defect in the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible.
(3) You will use the Hebrew Old Testament SpeedBible to promote the Christian religion, and not as a parody or in any other negative manner that would harm the cause of Jesus Christ.